What is Inbound Call Centre Software, and what are the benefits to your business?
Making reports fun
Contact centre reporting can be a big task but with MaxContact you can make it seamless and fun. If you require specific reports, at specific times, then have these organised via the intuitive report scheduler.
- Customisable reports: With a drag–and–drop interface it’s never been easier to build your own custom reports.
- Scheduling reports: Need a regular report? Schedule and as many reports, to as many people, as you require with MaxContact’s in–built report scheduler.
- Data retention: Want to know what happened this time last year? No problem. At MaxContact your data is never deleted – you’ll have access forever, which allows you to go as far back as you like to understand long–running trends in the business.
Providing clarity to your data
MaxContact has developed a comprehensive reporting suite that analyses all aspects of your call centre.
A clear image of your data
MaxContact understands that call centres and contact centres can contain huge amounts of data … and that sometimes it’s not always easy to understand. With MaxContact’s clear, well presented information, it enables you to see what is happening and how to boost performance.
- Teamwork: Comparing live stats, on a team level, can drive healthy competition in the contact centre.
- Targets: Set key targets to be highlighted in reports – whether they are being achieved or not.
What is dynamic Agent Scripting Software, and how does it improve your customer's journey?